<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7611629594547858398?origin\x3dhttp://vongola11th.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile.

Ring of the Sky (Orange flame): Worn by the Vongola Boss. The sky; one that colors and engulfs everything.
Ring of Rain (Blue flame): The rain; one that washes away everything.
Ring of Storm (Red flame): The wind; one that fiercely blows away everything.
Ring of Cloud (Purple flame): The floating cloud; one that cannot be caught and goes its own way.
Ring of the Sun (Yellow flame): The sun; one that illuminates the sky.
Ring of Mist (Indigo flame): The illusion; one that cannot be captured.
Ring of Thunder (Green flame): The lightning; one that harshly strikes everything.

House rules.

1. Respect the Family that holds the 7 rings.
2. Vongola Family members will serve their leader wif love and respect till death.
3. Those who defy us will be eliminated.
4. We welcome everyone here.

Music.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chat.



Clock.


Links.

YaoMing(Mouse???)
Vongola_Sun(Vongola_Sky's Bro)
Shu Min(Vongola_Storm's cute little sister)
Rouwen(Vongola_Rain's friend)
Half a dozen
Sango(Vongola_Sky's Sis)
Kelvin(XanXus)
CX da Lagger!(Cheng Xuan)
Eric

my days, not yours.

June 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yo. Yondaime Hokage is back! Alive and kicking! Well not in the manga I suppose. How I wish that he and Naruto would team up together and fight against Akatsuki. Naruto VS Sasuke & Namikaze VS Madara. That will definitely earn MK lots of money. Anyway, its time for the biggest post in the Vongola Blog! Three major events recently happened. So we shall now move on to the first event which is PASSING OUT PARADE. POP OHHHHHHHHH!

Date: 170309 & 180309
Time:2115, 0530, 1130
Venue: BMTC 1 Stadium

Finally after 15 weeks in Pulau Tekong, I shall declare myself free. No more booking in and out. No more taking buses to ferry terminal. No more taking ferry. No more sergeants f*cking me. No more noise at night when sleeping. No more waking up at 0530. No more BMT! Despite that, I really am going to miss all the fun that I had during the stay. Lots of things happened. The awful, the pleasant and the funny. I'll never forget the experience I had during basic military training. Some are tough while some are fun. Some are so f*cked up that you feel like punching the person who sabotage the whole company because he did not do the exercise properly. At night during lights off, there will always be jokers walking along the corridor and some disturbing other people when they are asleep. Some are damn noisy. There was once that I could not stand the noise and I ended up shouting at them to go to sleep as the noise that they were making are too much of a distraction for me to sleep. Anyway, its all over now. No more nonsense.

Moving on to the Passing Out Parade eve. I skipped the route march on the day before due to my injury. But when I thought that I could sleep during the route march, I was told to set up the water point on the 8th kilometre resting point. That night was one hell of a scary night for me. There were ten of us setting up the water point in total. We took the 5 tonner to the place at around 2115 and reached there at around 2130. Made syrup drinks for A, B and D company and put jerry cans near their table as well. The cans were damn heavy. One can weighing around 20kg. Wth man. After setting up everything, 3SG Khalid, Gerald, Hua Zhi, Sunny, Arev, Lloyd, Eddy and I sat down on benches with a triangle formation. In the middle of the forest, we started telling each other ghost stories. The feeling at that moment could not be described. I was scared myself but we continued with our stories until the rest arrived. After they left for the next 4km, we loaded all the stuffs back into the 5 tonner and head back to the company line. Back there, we put all the items into the store room and went to the gym to sleep. Only 3 hours of rest and I couldn't even sleep properly. The gym was f*cking cold and I slept half-naked in there. Eventually, I put on my long four and continued to sleep. Everyone in the room was freezing until 0530...

3SG Shahid walked into the room and woke Lloyd up. Later on he woke everyone up. Since I got nothing to do, I followed Arev to help out Harendran take outfield ration at the muslim cookhouse.The food we got was hotdog and burger. Not so filling but its better than nothing. Around three hours later, the three companies came back from the route march. Fast forward, we all went for a quick shower and packed our stuffs into our field pack to get ready for our parade. Lots of rehearsals had been done by us and I'm pretty sure that it'll turn out well. I only joined in the second part of the parade which was the Run-In part. Did the BMTC Roar and Tossing of Jockey cap. The part that I could not forget was tossing the jockey cap. The scenery was awesome. 500 caps flying in the air. It also marks the end of our training in Tekong. Goodbye Tekong and Hello to my new Unit. Still don't know what vocation I got though. Most likely storeman or driver. Hopefully its driver.

On to the next post. Which is quite interesting.Vongola Sky VS Vongola Thunder (Lambo) in POOL.

Date: 190309
Time: 1615
Venue: Hougang Plaza Pool Place

Its been a while since I played pool. Went to play with Lambo again today. Was coughing the whole time and felt a bit feverish. Had a good start initially. The score was Sky 11 - 7 Thunder. In the end, it was down to 11 - 11. Last game to determine who will win today's showdown. As usual I tried to act hero and used one hand to hit the ball. In the end I fault and Lambo got a free black ball to shoot in to secure his victory. But no, HE F*CKING MISSED THE FREE BALL SHOT. Thus, the winner and the number 1 in pool CURRENTLY is Vongola Sky. Must still train a lot though. Some shots still can't get it and some of my aiming is still way off. Pool for the win man! Alrighty onto the last event!

Date: 190309
Time:2000
Venue: Tampines Mall Seoul Garden

Promised the team that we'll be going for a buffet dinner thus we head on to Seoul Garden and had some fun. Was suppose to meet Rain, Storm and Mist in the bus but eventually they got tired of waiting and went there first. So I had to go there alone in the end. Sian. When I arrived there, Rain already booked a table for us so what left is I had to and pay the bills so we can start eating. The total cost was $89.90 for four people after my SAFRA card discount. Still quite expensive. $22.50 per pax. Paid half of the bill. Damn broke now but I guess its ok since I promised to treat them to something. And guys this is the treat :D LOL. Quite a variety of food there. But not as much as Sakura International Buffet or Family International Buffet though. I still prefer those two buffet. They rock my sock. The food available for the cooked food category were chicken in teriyaki sauce, chicken drumlets, popcorn chicken, black pepper fish, spaghetti, siew mai, pau, lor mai kai, hot red bean soup and a few more. There were raw meats for us to barbeque too. The one i find the nicest to eat was the dory fish. It was well marinated and the fish tasted good. I was feeling a bit sick so I couldn't eat as much as I normally would. So I guess the winner today was Rain. Congrats man! LAWL. Soon after we finished eating, we took 72 and went back home. The journey was quite long but it time passed quite fast as we talked loads of crap along the way haha. Some lame ass riddle on TV Mobile kept us occupied too. Great job TV Mobile! You ROCK!

Back at home now. Still coughing badly. Hope the cough syrup will help reduce my coughing or stop it if possible. It sucks to be sick. Before I fade* away from here, these are the pictures of my graduation parade and the trip to Seoul Garden. Enjoy! 4th Hokage fading away...

* refering to the 4th hokage disappearing from Naruto's conscious.

My cute cat Pug =)

































Vongola_Mist is so shy ~.~


Owned~ 8:57 AM