<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7611629594547858398?origin\x3dhttp://vongola11th.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile.

Ring of the Sky (Orange flame): Worn by the Vongola Boss. The sky; one that colors and engulfs everything.
Ring of Rain (Blue flame): The rain; one that washes away everything.
Ring of Storm (Red flame): The wind; one that fiercely blows away everything.
Ring of Cloud (Purple flame): The floating cloud; one that cannot be caught and goes its own way.
Ring of the Sun (Yellow flame): The sun; one that illuminates the sky.
Ring of Mist (Indigo flame): The illusion; one that cannot be captured.
Ring of Thunder (Green flame): The lightning; one that harshly strikes everything.

House rules.

1. Respect the Family that holds the 7 rings.
2. Vongola Family members will serve their leader wif love and respect till death.
3. Those who defy us will be eliminated.
4. We welcome everyone here.

Music.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chat.



Clock.


Links.

YaoMing(Mouse???)
Vongola_Sun(Vongola_Sky's Bro)
Shu Min(Vongola_Storm's cute little sister)
Rouwen(Vongola_Rain's friend)
Half a dozen
Sango(Vongola_Sky's Sis)
Kelvin(XanXus)
CX da Lagger!(Cheng Xuan)
Eric

my days, not yours.

June 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ah... The Vongola Blog. It'd been a long time since I visited it. Very busy with work I guess. Done with Basic Military Training. Its time to move on to other vocation. Got into a technician vocation. 2 months course. I have to admit that this vocation is one of the best in the whole SAF. Not so "hiong" as other vocations. After the 2 months, I'll be posted to a unit for on the job experience. Not looking forward to that though. High chance that I'm gonna get f*cked if I don't do the job correctly or something went wrong with the vehicle when it is on the go. Anyway, enough about the army. Its time for the long awaited ultimate mega super dee duper updatez0r aka 3 days in a post update!

DAY 1
DATE:080509 FRIDAY
VENUE: WEST COAST BOWLING ALLEY
EVENT: ATW COHESION DAY '09

Last day of the week and no work! Its bowling time for the whole wing! 3 platoons occupying 30 lanes of the bowling alley was just pure ownage. The first three ball for me was pure luck. I striked 3 times in a row making it a turkey. They should have given me a prize for that since no one else in the alley done it. The rest of my other shots were'nt so good. Highest score I got was 122. Kinda disappointed by it but I guess 3 digit is better than 2. During the bowling games, Ernest(a nurse) and I went for a photo spree. Taking pictures with all our instructors. Almost took with everyone except for Warrant Chong. He's a f*cking joker. He only wanted to take picture with Mas Selamat's face on the newspaper covering his own face LMAOOO. After everything ended, Platoon 3 won the 1st prize for the highest average team score. Well done platoon 3! After that, went up with Zheng Yang AKA Lei Z aka Lazy to play a game of snooker with him. That kid knows his snooker well. He won me by 50 points for both games. After that he went off in a rush to find his girlfriend. So I went to play pool with Eugene who was with Kumar, Bala, Edmund & Joey. Didn't play quite long with Eugene though cause some wanted to go home while others wanted to move on to their next destination. It was the first time I hitched a ride in Bala's van. The back of the van was so hot that it felt like a steamer room. Edmund & Kumar were sweating like hell. Promised to meet Storm at around 1530 but I was early. So I decided to follow Edmund to take his driving documentation at Bukit Batok Driving Centre. Napped for a bit while waiting for him. Then, we went to Causeway Point to eat. We went to Burger King. I tried the new burger. The crispy and spicy one. Forgotten the name of the burger. It taste a bit like McDonald's McSpicy. Quite nice. So for those who like McDonald's McSpicy I suggest you give this burger a try. Its cheaper than McSpicy too. $5.95 for the meal. With our full stomach, we went to Comic Connection. No new posters but there were still some old ones that were nice and I bought 5 of them. Now I can declare my room not plain. Fast forward now, Edmund went home while I met Storm to play pool at Kovan. Final result was Sky 6 - 4 Storm if I'm not wrong. I guess I need to work on my accuracy and placing of the cue ball. Went to Hougang Green to have dinner after that. After our meal, we bought the Crystal Mocha Bubble Tea and it tasted pure ownage. One of the highly recommended Mocha Flavour Series. And I got the newest Vongola rings from Storm. Finally, its home sweet home. Before I talk about the next day post, here are the pictures that I took at the bowling alley. There were lots more though. Haven't receive it from Emil yet. Lmao.

Storm & Sky Ring
Vongola Rings

Me, Ishak(2WO), Ayanari(1WO), Ernest
Me & Ishak(2WO)
Mohan(2WO) & Me
Ernest, Lau(2WO) & Me
Troy(1SG) & Me
Me & Ayub(2WO)
Nasrullah(2SG) & Me
Luqman, Mirza, Shen Ming, Muhammad, Mahadhir, Dzul, Me
Me & Neo(2WO)

Me, Shen Ming, Neo(2WO), Mirza, Iqbal

Luqman, Mirza, Shen Ming, Darryn, Muhammad, Mahadhir, Eugene, Dzul & Me

DAY 2
DATE:090509
VENUE: CENTURY SQUARE, TAMPINES ONE, SAFRA(TAMPINES)
EVENT: OUTING WITH DINO(BUCKING HORSE) & LAMBO

Still felt damn tired after waking up. Dino just got out from Tekong yesterday so he wanted to go out and have some fun wth me and Lambo. After talking lots of bullsh*t at msn, we decided to meet Lambo at Century Square. On the way there, we met someone from our secondary school. Lai Jie Sheng. He wanted to buy a bag so me and Dino followed him for a while. Met up with Lambo and we had lunch. The chicken rice at Food Junction tasted quite nice. Walked around later on at Century Square. Then Jie Sheng toured us around at Tampines One where he was working at. In the end me,Dino & Lambo splitted with Jie Sheng and went on to SAFRA! Played jackpot for a while there. $10 burnt. Lambo won $20+. Seems like winning is not so easy after all. We went on to play snooker after that. Our plan initially was to play snooker but the tables were all occupied so we played pool instead. Forgot the score with Lambo but I think I lost to him Sky 3 - 5 Lambo. I really need to train more. Halfway playing Dino wanted to "loser punch" with Lambo.The rules was Race to 3 and the game begins... Dino won all 3 games. 3-1, 3-2, 3-0 . Dino guarded Lambo like mad which I believe lead to his victory. Lambo played quite well but Dino played better. Just your luck Lambo. Better luck next time. $8.80 bye-bi. Eventually, Dino was late for a family event and we went home. Slept at around 0100. Off to the last day!

DAY 3
DATE:100509
VENUE:KKNM & HOUGANG PLAZA SNOOKER HOUSE
EVENT: OUTING WITH VONGOLA STORM

Sunday! Back to work & school tomorrow for some people. But not for me. Off day ho seh la! Met up with Storm at Ave 8 coffeeshop today. Had chicken rice again while Storm had Hokkien Mee. Took 147 to KKnM to pre-order our shirt. 32 stops from Hougang to Bencoolen Street amagad. Nevertheless, the journey was quite fast. Talk crap all the way in the bus. Once we reached there we looked around for a bit. Heard the staff there talking nonsense too. Hell lots of nonsense. To my amazement they only discovered the term play chinese chess not long ago. That term was used by us for quite a long time already. I guess this is the difference between teenagers and adults. In the end, we paid a deposit of $10.00 for our shirt each and bought Kateikyo Hitman Reborn files. Storm bought Gokudera's file while I bought one Tsuna & one Ryohei file which is for my bro. After that we decided to play snooker at Paradiz but we got lost. So we went to Hougang Plaza Snooker House instead. 3 snooker games. Won all 3. Sorry Storm. I have to admit that I aimed for most of my shots. So I kinda "Bankai"-ed. Hollow mask still not out yet. LOL. Final score was 39 - 44, 27 - 68, 23 - 67. Went to Compass Point to buy Burger King for my mum since its Mothers' Day. Then went to eat with Storm at Hougang Green. Bought Crystal Mocha Ice Blended again and went home. I guess that the end of my post as for now. Here are the picture of the files me and Storm bought along with the photos of the posters which add vibrant to my room. Vongola Sky flying off. Enjoy the pictures!


Gokudera & Tsuna File

Storm Ring and Sky Ring Design (Back of files)

Gokudera, Tsuna & Ryohei

Tsuna & Ryohei

Back of files
Posters in my room!
Naruto & KHR

Naruto & KHR

Naruto& Sasuke, Rukia & Byakuya, Naruto and Akatsuki

Bianchi, Haru, I-Pin & Kyoko, Chiavorone Famiglia & Hibari



Reborn!

Mukuro's Gang, Varia, Tsuna & Vongola Primo, Tsuna, Basil & Iemitsu

D-Grayman!


D-Grayman & Bleach


Closer Look of them :D


















Owned~ 7:44 AM